Saturday, September 3, 2011

little bits

I have been a little negligent in blogging lately, but life sometimes just takes over.  But, that just means that when I do have time to blog I have lots to tell you!  So...here goes yet another random post about everything!

The countdown is on.  As of Monday, 9 weeks until our house should be done!!!  WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!

Stop by and sit on our porch :)

 We took Kate to the zoo on Friday.   Probably the best day of her life even though she was having some allergy issues.


Started working on a little project for our new house.  It involves a whole lot of tile cutting and will eventually look something like this.  Have any guesses where its going? :)

Check and check some more fun stuff off of my Pinterest board. 

Completed another book, My Sisters' Keeper.  GAW!  So sad!

And on to something a little more lighthearted, Something Borrowed. 


Made these fun coasters for a friend for her birthday.  Tutorial from my pinterest DIY board


That's a quick recap for right now.  Off to enjoy the rest of my long holiday weekend!  Hope you are doing something fun and have a little time to relax!

No comments: