Monday, October 29, 2012

less blogging. more secrets...

Yup. You’ve guessed it, my absence in blogging = ONE HUGE SECRET!!!

So, I promise this is it for awhile, so maybe I can actually get back to blogging on a somewhat regular basis. Without further ado…


SURPRISE!

Baby number 2 will be here at the beginning of May…again! Ya’ll think I go overboard with birthday parties for Kate? What on EARTH am I going to do now! 2 parties, 2 kiddos. Oh man. Maybe 1 BIG party with lots of cake and sprinkles? That should do it.

We are just over the moon excited for this little one to arrive. Now that my lovely morning sickness has calmed down a tiny bit and my energy has returned a little bit, I can be even more excited. You might be wondering how Kate’s reaction was to the news? I’m pleased to present Kate’s YouTube debut.



HA! As an update, she’s super excited now, talks about the baby ALL THE TIME and asks me on a daily basis if it’s here yet. Perhaps we should have waited to tell her the news?

Next obstacle will be putting up Kate’s crib in the baby’s room. She loved her crib and every now and then still talks about it. Then the real test…first week of December, gender reveal. She won’t talk of a baby brother. No boys allowed, just girls. Oh geez. We may have bad reaction to baby - part 2 - to video tape. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Congrats! How cute is that reaction??? I would wait on the crib till spring. By then she will be more excited:)

Nova said...

Oh Congrats!!! and her reaction is so adorable!

Just a bit of food for thought, be careful with combining birthdays. Some kids end up feeling like they aren't "special" when they have to share "their day". It was quite a shock when my sister told me how much she hated sharing our birthdays (we're 3 days apart). Though it really explained why she picked on me more as our birthdays approached. When I saw the same pattern developing between my two boys, I switched to two (smaller) parties and harmony returned :) So, yeah, it's just something to watch for.

hailey said...

Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

Thanks!
Hailey