Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Under construction...

...is my next post. I can't believe it's been so long! Sorry everybody!!! I've been so busy lately, yet I couldn't tell you what in the world I have been doing. But, nevertheless, I am feeling great these days and Baby Kate seems to be happy as she dances in my belly. I have another ultrasound appointment this Friday to retake pictures. She was so squirmy the first time they couldn't get clear pictures of her heart. Aside from a few sleepless nights of trying to stay sleeping on my side, I can finally understand why some people enjoy being pregnant.

We are finishing up a few final touches on Kate's room and I PROMISE to post pictures of that, Joey's new office and of course my growing belly. Until then, I hope all of you are thinking warm weather thoughts :) Only a few more weeks until Groundhog Day!

No comments: