Tuesday, November 16, 2010

a lime green bed and pink chucks

A few Sundays ago my dear friend Vonnie of Lala Photo Spot spent the afternoon with our little family to take some pictures of Kate for her 18 month photo shoot. After seeing the idea for the bed on Joy's Hope, I could not even wait to get my hands on a similar bed (from Craig's List) and get some spray paint on it. I found the bedding on super super clearance at Belk all the way in Richmond, KY, the banner was a Target Shabby Chic find, and the Joy banner was also a Target Shabby Chic find from several Christmases ago.


Kate's big cousin, Lyndsay, stopped by for a little bed jumping fun :) Aren't those dresses (etsy) ADORABLE?! My necklace was borrowed from the fabulous Jewelry by Misty. So, without further ado, enjoy!


No comments: