Monday, November 29, 2010

12 days of christmas at the jar!

Hey ya'll! I've been cooking up some fun things for everybody to kick off the holiday season! Well, don't get too excited. I didn't really cook up anything, but I know some people who have!

Beginning December 6th, Jar of Vintage Buttons is pleased to present the 12 Days of Christmas! I have assembled some of most fabulous, talented, wonderful people that I know to bring to you 12 days filled with giveaways, inspiration, DIYs, and yes, you are reading this right, recipes!!! Each day (Monday-Friday) beginning on December 6th the Jar will feature a guest post from one fabulous lady who will be sure to brighten your day. My hope is that by December 21 you will be bursting at the seams with holiday awesomeness. To date I have 3 insanely awesome giveaways lined up so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for details on how to enter.

After all of our holiday fun has worn off and we've settled in for the long winter ahead, I'm going to begin a new series called Sit and Stay Awhile. I will feature some of my most favorite blogs in hopes that you will grab a cup of coffee, get your new snuggie you got for Christmas (don't lie, I know it's on your list!) and settle on in for awhile and get acquainted with some new friends.

In the meantime before the 12 Days of Christmas madness begins I'm keeping busier than ever getting ready for the Fine Art and Craft Bazaar happening at the Christ United Methodist Church on Rt. 18 in Burlington, KY on December 4th from 9am to 3pm. If you are in the area, please be sure to stop by and see me! Cheers!

No comments: