Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 - a fresh start


The new year always brings a promise of a fresh start, a clean slate and a blank calendar. I love sitting down at the beginning of each new year with a fresh, clean, blank agenda. Doesn't everything seem possible? No to-do lists yet, no obligations, just an empty canvas to create your own year.
I sat down on New Year's Day with a cup of peppermint hot cocoa, my new 2011 Kate Spade planner with my mug rug from a new crafty friend. I filled in birthdays to remember, possible dates for the Birds of a Feather Fair and even best yet, my paid time off for the year :)
So this year I hope that you will sit down with your new agenda for 2011 and look forward to the opportunity to make your year the best one yet!
Hope you all have a great day today and be on the look out for a new DIY project coming soon!

1 comment:

Heartfelt Helen said...

Umm.... love the rug mug. I use mine daily, too!